On behalf of the ConfiDental Smile Team, I’d like to sincerely thank you for your loyalty and patience over the last few months while we have been. Sheltering In Place. We’re excited to be Re-Opened as of Tuesday, June 2!
We worked extremely hard during Shelter-In-Place to prepare for reopening at the standard of care you need and are accustomed to seeing at this office. Although dentistry is going to look a little different, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
The HEALTH and SAFETY OF OUR PATIENTS is OUR TOP PRIORTY. Every decision in reopening was made very thoughtfully to ensure an office environment that is safe for everyone. Rest assured, we have always gone above and beyond for infection control. Per guidance from ADA/CDA/CDC/OSHA, we will be including these updates:
- Every Individual entering our office MUST WEAR A MASK
- Daily health screening and temperature checks for staff and patients
- Pre-screening communication leading up to the day of appointments
- Rescheduling patients who have any symptoms during the prescreening process
- SF Mandated COVID Pre-Testing for patients scheduled for certain procedures (deep cleanings, fillings, and crown appointments.) (This does not include routine cleanings or any other type of appointments)
- Sneeze guards in the reception room
- Limiting the waiting room to patients only
- Hand Sanitizers will be available upon patient arrival
- Spacing of waiting room furniture to allow for social distancing
- Disinfecting the Front Counter, Credit Card Machine and Pens after each patient interaction
- Disinfecting Common Areas such as the restroom regularly throughout the day
- Ultra-HEPA air filters in clinical areas (100xs as powerful as HEPA)
- Enhanced PPE by clinical staff
- Aerosol reduction and High Suction equipment in each dental operatory
- All patients will be asked to pre-rinse with 1.5% Hydrogen Peroxide at the start of their care
- Following as we always have, strict room disinfecting protocols
Please call the office at 415-589-7353 or email email@example.com to schedule your next appointment. We are working with a limited staff, but we will help you as quickly as possible. Thank you, again, for your continued support. We can’t wait to see you and your families in the office soon!
Dr. Linda Yip